Saturday, September 26, 2009

Baby Furniture...Check!

Here is a link to the furniture we bought. I know, I know.....some of you are thinking, "Black? What?" But I promise you, it will look beautiful! I am still trying to convince my mom of that!

http://www.munirefurniture.com/savannah_05.htm

We bought the crib, the dresser and a hutch for the top of the dresser instead of the mirror. I can't wait to get it and set it up.

Carpet is coming in October 5th so a few days after that I should have pictures of her room with furniture in it. Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Black is gorgeous!! That's what Brielle had in her nursery..your mom will love it once it's all set up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the black, especially with the pink. Baby Messner's room will look fab! :)

    ReplyDelete