Sunday, September 20, 2009

Daddy's Trip to Babies R Us

Jimmy and I went to Babies R Us yesterday to check out some cribs and dressers. It was the funniest thing ever!

At first, Jimmy seemed very uncomfortable and only interested in how much longer he had to be in a store like that. After a while, he really loosened up and I kept on losing him everywhere in the store! As I was looking at cribs, he disappeared and came back to me asking me to follow him. He thought he had found the best car seat in the universe because it looked to be so much safer than our current car seat. He was demonstrating all of the little doo-dads to me.

Then as I was guiding him back over to the cribs, he had to stop at every aisle and ask if we are "getting one of these" or "what is this?" He was in awe I think of all of the baby stuff and was probably wondering if I had registered for things for "safety or style" as usual! He cracks me up.

The end result of the trip was that we are going to USA Baby today. I liked the cribs at Babies R Us but none of the dressers have a hutch on top and I have lots of cutesy little things and books I want to put in the room already for this baby girl! I think she is going to need a beautiful hutch with her dresser!

I'll let you all know what we find! Maybe we will even come home with something...or at least pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment