Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baby's Room

I don't take very good pictures and can't figure out the lighting but here is what I have so far. Stephanie is going to come by this week hopefully and take some better one's. Also, the hutch hasn't come in so the top of her dresser is housing everything that is going in the hutch. So, since it looks like a mess of course I can't show you all a picture of that! More pics of her room to come, especially when we get the hutch in. I can't wait!!!

The super cute sign her Aunt Kelly MADE for her room. I can't believe how crafty people can be!

One side of the window. Of course a beautiful picture of the baby will go in that frame!

The other side of her window. A student's mom made this tutu based off of pictures I gave her of the room and I received it from another student's mom. They are so amazing! She is making another one that is infant sized so we can take newborn pictures of her in it.


My mom got the baby her very first horse. It makes noises and the tail and nose move. I have her blanket on the horse also right now that Aunt Donna Lee made for the baby. It is beautiful and I can't wait to snuggle the baby up in it. I will post another pic of the blanket with the shower pics. Thanks Aunt Donna! I also put the crown that Sarah got for the cake on the horse. I am calling the horse Princess Nikka right now, we'll see what the baby thinks. Nikka after my horse and my horse acted like a queen (other people in my family might use another more inappropriate word to describe her but I will use queen) so the baby's Nikka can be a "princess."






No comments:

Post a Comment