Sunday, November 1, 2009

My BIG FAT BABY Update!

Since I have not been on in a while and I just posted a billion pictures, now I will give a quick update of how things are going in the Messner Household.

My last dr.'s visit was last Tuesday. My doctor is not checking my cervix or anything until this coming Tuesday but she did feel the baby when she was measuring me, etc. and was shocked at how low she is. She said that I could possibly have the baby before my next visit but if not, we'll check my progress then. I cannot wait until Tuesday. I will definitely let everybody know if there is any progress in the arrival of Baby Messner (Ella Justine).

Jimmy is working extra hard trying to get things done before she arrives. He seems to be very on edge that it is going to happen at any minute. If I make one little noise about anything he freaks out. Just last night, the baby was moving and kicked me really hard so I let out a yelp and he about turned white as a ghost and freaked out thinking my water broke. I feel bad for him but it is kind of funny at the same time! he he...I'm evil I know.

The baby's room is coming along. I am going shopping in a bit to get some extra little things and we are anxiously awaiting the hutch for the dresser.

I have most of my hospital bag packed even though I have no idea what I will want or need. Any suggestions please feel free to post a comment and let me know!

I have one more week of work left as I took my due date week off. I am officially done working on Friday, November 6th and I will go back to work January 25th. I am so lucky to be home during the holiday season with our new little family! It will be so nice!

Well, that is all I can think of right now. I will find out more on Tuesday and let everybody know. Cross your fingers she will want to come out soon and be a healthy baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. "it will look so cute on the hutch" :) Favorite quote of the shower!
    ~Erika S. ;)

    ReplyDelete