Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mommy's Day Off

I took a day off recently since grandma had a meeting and couldn't babysit the angel. We had such a great day. It was so nice to have the day with Ella just to relax, do what we wanted to do and just be together. Here are some pictures of our day together.

Ella and I took Moqui for a walk. He loves to stop and "mark his territory" on every piece of grass or bush he can find. I think Ella was sick of waiting. Her arm in this picture looks like she is waving him on. I am sure if she could talk she would say, "Come on Moqui! Let's go!"

After our walk she was ready to cuddle. I was waiting for this moment all morning. I love rocking this little chick to sleep. It's the best!

After her nap she didn't have her pacifier so she made a modification for that!

We went to Kohl's to find a gift for a baby friend but of course found a cute 4th of July dress. We don't know what we are doing but we know she will look cute whatever we do!

Then we played in her room when we got back. Yes, her big girl crib is still not being used at night time. We only play in her big girl room still. I don't know when I will be ready to let her sleep in her own room. I love waking up and seeing her there in her bassinett next to us. Maybe that will be something I can work on this summer. I am sure she would sleep just fine in there. It's mom that needs the reassuring.

Ella is growing so fast. I just love and cherish every moment I get with her. Having this whole extra day to spend with her was pure bliss.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to take a day off school to spend with your cutie, "stolen days" are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete