Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Weekend Fun

Having Ella around has given me a new found appreciation for the weekend. Don't get me wrong, I always enjoyed a day off here and there but before her, I was mostly working on those days off. Now though, I steal every last second I can get with her. Needless to say, we make the most of our weekends and have a ball doing it.
Ella and her friend Carson. She had a fun time playing with his water table outside and watching him play with all of his big boy toys!

Mommy and Ella

Taking a snooze. Tired girl.

Gauge loves to give Ella kisses (when he can sneak one in).

Moqui does NOT like Gauge giving her kisses!


Daddy and Ella

We went shopping for a new toy for Ella at Babies R Us. Ella wanted out of the carseat while we shopped and then Jimmy put her back in. We were almost to the car so we placed her in the carseat for a short walk to the car without being buckled (under a very carefully watching eye as her dad promised me). She thought it was the coolest thing ever. The first picture is of her looking at these kids walking by. It seems like she is saying, "Hey, look what I get to do!"


She had a little bit too much fun breaking the rules! We better watch out.

She threw her pacifier in the car so she settled for her foot again. She loves throwing things now which is oh so fun for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment