Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On our Babies R Us shopping trip this past weekend we got Ella a new toy. She is becoming such a big girl that she always seems to want to be standing up. Jimmy really wants to get a walker but I'm just not ready for that. I've heard/read negative comments about them regarding safety, etc. and I'm just probably being an over-reacting new mommy. So, the compromise was instead of a bouncer, we get her this toy. She can push herself in a circle with her feet around the stand up toy. When Jimmy was putting it together when we got home she fell asleep. The next morning when she woke up, I took her out to see Grandma and her eyes caught a glimpse of the toy and then she was locked on! Her eyes got really wide and she couldn't wait to grab a hold of all the toys. Of course, she immediately tested out the ones that can bend and make it in her mouth. So far she is really liking it and it seems to be a toy that will grow with her as she discovers new toys on it and discovers new abilities that she has.

By the way, the hairbow in this picture was made by my friend Lisabeth and her daughter Lauryn. It is so cute on little Ella and I have already thought of outfits to go with it. I'm sure pictures will follow later!

1 comment:

  1. Ella is such a beauty, I love seeing new pictures of her and hearing about all her exciting happenings. Maybe this summer we could get our kids together for a play date?! We'd love to have you two come over so we can finally meet each other's kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete