Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Christmas Pictures

The holidays were coming up so that meant it was time for another photo shoot! We had Stephanie take our pictures this year for our Christmas card. We went to a park at Marley Park here in Surprise. We brought a ball and bubbles to keep Ella entertained. She didn't cooperate all that great with looking at the camera but she did good for a one year old. Here is a sneak peak at some of the pics. Enjoy!


 








Ella looks like a sweet little Christmas angel in this picture. It reminded me of when my mom found out I was pregnant. We were kind of doing math in our head and at first thought I would be due in December and my mom said, "Oh we will get a Christmas angel." Then I broke the news that it would be November and she said, "Well then, we'll just get a turkey!" I think we got a mix. She is a funny little turkey but also a sweet angel at the same time. Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment