Monday, May 30, 2011

Welcome to Ella's Birthday Clubhouse!

Super Cheers! Ella is one years old!

I cannot believe that our angel baby is already a year old. It literally seems like a few weeks ago when on November 13th (Friday the 13th) my water broke while at home. We were so excited then but really had no clue what we were in for. Then on November 14th early in the morning Ella Justine Messner finally made her way into the world. This last year has been the best ever as I was blessed with the most amazing little girl. Constantly, people tell you how fast your kids grow up but never did I realize how much that would mean to a parent. She's walking, running and playing all on her own and we just can't believe it. She is only one and has already made her lucky parents tremendously happy. She brings so much joy to everyone she encounters. Ella is a happy girl who loves to laugh and play. She sings, dances and is kind to everyone. This last year has been a blast! I cannot wait to see what kind of wonderful person she becomes! She is growing up so quickly that I won't have to wait long to find out!

Of course, to celebrate this amazing little girl we had to throw a big bash. Check out Ella's Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Party!





A parent from school made these amazing cakes! She even surprised me with the smaller cake.
My friend Theresa Purtyman made this awesome Toodles cake. It is so spot on and it was DELICIOUS!

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves at the party because I know Ella did. She loved playing in the ball pit and with the bubbles. She also kept hugging a lot of her guests. It was a great day to celebrate a wonderful year with a sweet and precious baby girl. We love you Ella Justine! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment