Monday, May 30, 2011

Meet Me At The Park!

Ella is quite the social butterfly and I think that is mainly why she loves the park. I don't know if it actually a social butterfly thing as it is possibly a "nosy" habit, but either way, she loves people.

When we are at the Surprise Park, there are usually so many people and I just follow her around. She really gravitates more toward the older kids. I think that may be because all of her cousins are a bit older. She will follow them around and try to interact with them by sticking her hand out or mumbling something. The Surprise Park also has a lake with ducks. That is usually fun for Ella but not so much for me or her dad because she screams when we make her leave the lake or won't let her dive in and swim with the ducks!





Sarah found an amazing neighborhood park not too far from our house. That is my new favorite park for Ella. It is just the right size and has great slides and is very clean. On this particular park day it was freezing outside so we didn't stay long. Ella could have stayed out there all day with her friend Carson if I let her. Thanks for playing with us Carson!




No comments:

Post a Comment