Saturday, May 29, 2010

Dr.'s Visit with Daddy and Off the Charts!

Usually I am lucky enough to have had my mom with me when we go to the dr.'s appointments. This time though, Jimmy was able to take time off of work to come with us. Ella was excited when she woke up in the dr.'s office and saw daddy's face peeking in at her in her stroller.

The visit went well. She is doing everything they would expect her to do at 6 months. She can sit up, she's eating veggies, she stands while holding our hands, grasps things very well, babbles, etc. One thing that isn't so typical is this girl's height! I will share her "stats" below. She also got one shot and one oral at this visit. It seems like we are always doing shots since I have spaced them out to get two at a time but I am happy with that decision so far. She has handled everything very well.

Ella's 6 Months Stats:

Weight - 16 lbs. 14 ozs. - 52nd Percentile

Height - 28 inches - 97th Percentile

(She's going to be patting my head before you know it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment