Saturday, May 29, 2010

Teeth and Food

Around 5 1/2 Months Ella's gums really started to bother her. If she put a hard toy in her mouth and it hit her gums just right she would cry in pain for a few seconds. Shortly after, her first tooth came in. It was her bottom left tooth. Then very shortly after that, her second bottom tooth came in and now at 6 1/2 Months, her top tooth is coming in. She only seemed a bit feverish and fussy once or twice through the tooth cutting process (I was expecting much worse). She never gives me a good shot of her pearly whites so this picture is the best I could do. It shows how SOMETHING has to be in her mouth at all times whether it is her hand, foot or a toy!


At 6 Months, I also started feeding Ella vegetables. Sarah showed me how to make it. We've only made one batch so far. We made carrots, sweet potatoes and butternut squash. The squash is her favorite. She ate them well right away but I need to mix a little rice cereal and formula in with the veggies or else it is too much for her baby tastebuds to handle. I think I am going to do some green veggies next.




Straight veggies are a bit too much for her!


Ahh, much better!


No comments:

Post a Comment