Saturday, May 29, 2010

Toys and TV

This little girl LOVES toys! She can play with toys for a very long time. She likes any kind of toy especially ones that she can fit in her mouth! The good thing about this stage is that the toys stay in one area and it doesn't take me forever to clean them up (I am a bit of a clutter freak and everything has a place and needs to stay in that place). Boy am I in for it when she can run around and scatter her toys across the house! I am just hoping she is as neurotic as me in that sense....ha ha ha.






Sometimes when she is playing the TV will be on Sesame Street or the Disney Channel. She likes Abby Cadabby on Sesame Street (or I like her, either way she's cute) and she gets a kick out of Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse (or she laughs at me because I sing and dance to all of the songs, "Hot Dog!") I don't think the few minutes of TV watching a day she does will do any damage as some may say. The colors are pretty to watch and the songs are great too!

Being this close to the TV may do damage though, geez! She just rolls all around our living room and sometimes ends up in some strange places.

No comments:

Post a Comment