Saturday, May 29, 2010

Last week with Grandma

Ella's last week with her grandma babysitting was fun and filled with visitors. It just worked out that relatives were in town and also my mom was watching the boys another day so Ella got to spend time with a lot of very fun people.....which includes Grandma too! :0)
My mom and Ella played Beauty Shop!

Grandma and Marty visiting with Ella.

Aunt Loretta from Texas was in town and got to meet our precious angel baby.

Ella loves to spend time with her "boy" cousins.
They are such great babysitter helpers!


Ella also had her Grandpa Jim and Grandma Della visiting from California. I cannot believe I didn't take a single picture of them with her while they were here. I thought of it the morning they left and was so upset at myself about it. Hopefully they will be back soon! She loved visiting with them, they are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment