Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer Fun

I am super fortunate to have a job that I have two months off every summer that allows me to stay at home with the baby. It has been a week so far and we have had a lot of fun. She misses Grandma though so I've taken her to see Grandma twice this week with more visits to come. It is definitely going to be hard to leave her again when summer ends but I am trying not to think about it and just enjoy these weeks I have with my wonderful daughter.

Our first week of summer:

Eating lunch at McDonald's with Grandma, Hunter and Briley. She loves them!

Playing on the floor with mommy.

Shopping with Ms. Stephanie and mommy at Kohl's.

We take Moqui for a walk each morning...it is getting hot though so we need to leave a little earlier in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment