Saturday, May 29, 2010

Out and About...

It took a while to get used to it but now being out and about with Ella is much easier. I wanted to post some pictures of places that we have been "out and about" to. Ella is such an easy baby and just kind of goes with the flow. She is very good in the car and usually falls asleep. She does well in her stroller if we go shopping but I think I am ready to try out the floppy seat since she can sit up now. I'll post pictures of that when we try it out...I can't wait!

Ella and Daddy at Sarah's house for dessert egg rolls.
They were yummy!

Travis holding the coolest dude around, Carson, at Macayo's.
Ella sucked on a spoon the whole time, she did pretty good.

Ella and I at Sonoran Heights Spring Auction BBQ. She had a great time and let everybody hold her. It was a bit windy and cold
so her daddy came to pick her up early.

Grandma and Great Grandma took Ella for a shot visit. She only cried for less than a minute and that was it. The day after this shot visit she did get kind of feverish which was a first for her. We ended up giving her Tylenol and she was back to her usual happy Ella-self.

My friend Kristen had a baby! I saw pictures and Baby Gabriel is adorable and perfect! Ella came to her baby shower with me before she had the baby. It was so nice to see Kristen's family since I haven't seen them in a while. She looks so great pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment