Friday, June 12, 2009

First Belly Pics! Courtesy of the fabulous Ms. Stephanie Smith!!







Okay, so here are the very first belly pictures of Baby Messner! The first one where my belly is just peeking from behind the tree was just a funny joking around picture but I put it up anyway because it looks kind of funny. "Peek" was my first word so maybe it is fitting for Baby Messner!
We went to Chandler yesterday to pick up Stephanie's camera and she wanted to test her camera out at a park nearby. She ended up taking these pictures. She of course is fabulous. I don't follow directions very well though so I am not a very good subject. I promise I will do better next time Steph! Thank You!

2 comments:

  1. Katie, those are such beautiful pictures, brought me to tears seeing them, you look so HAPPY!! You look GORGEOUS pregnant and your friend did a fabulous job for you! You have the "girlie glow" about you! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awws thanks! I am very happy and can't wait to hold the little baby!

    ReplyDelete