Sunday, June 21, 2009

Somersaults and Excitement!

Little Baby Messner has been super active the last few days. Before the feelings were just like little puffs of popcorn but the baby did a giant somersault or something the other night. It was amazing!!! I think I can feel it on the outside of my belly only because I know where to expect it as I can feel it on the inside as well. I really can't wait for Jimmy to be able to experience feeling it. I can't wait to see his face when he feels the first little kick!

Also, the wait is almost over! We have all day today and "one more sleep" until we find out if Baby Messner is a little baby girl or a little baby boy (or possibly one of each..yikes!). We have been counting down the days and "sleeps" until tomorrow and I can't believe it is almost here. We have not had the usual experience I think with ultrasounds. Most people I know have one at their first visit and then more before they find out the sex of the baby. This will be our first picture of the little sweet pea and I can't wait! I will definitely be posting a picture of the ultrasound on the blog tomorrow. YEAH!!! Then the fun will begin with shopping and decorating the room. So exciting!

3 comments:

  1. Your excitement is contagious! I can't wait to hear what you are having, either way you are going to be an amazing mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you are having! Yeah for you you and Jimmy!!

    ReplyDelete