Monday, June 22, 2009

Our Exciting Day...

Today was amazing! I was not expecting 4-D pictures at all so that was awesome. Seeing the baby for the first time was incredible! Our little baby girl was so active throughout the entire ultrasound it was very hard for the lady to get good shots of her apparently. She would not stop moving! When she finally announced it was a girl I was just so happy! Poor Jimmy...he said he could not relax until the doctor came in and said everything looked normal and she seems to be a healthy baby girl. I am glad we have the DVD and pictures so we can watch it again together and he can actually enjoy watching it rather than feel nervous the whole time!

Of course, right after the ultrasound I went to Babies R Us to look around at all the girly stuff. I then went to Motherhood Maternity and treated myself to some fat-lady pants! They were so comfortable (compared to the juniors clothes I have been wearing) that I ripped the tags off, paid for them and wore them right out of the store. I didn't want to take them off!

It is so nice to be able to talk about the baby more definitely like talking about names and the room, etc. Jimmy is so funny though. I know this little girl is going to be his little princess already the way he is talking. So cute!

A lot of amazing things happened today. We got to see the baby, get confirmation that everything seems to be going great and she looks healthy, we found out that Baby Messner is Baby Girl Messner and we got to share the news with our family and friends....what a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment