Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Lovely Lady Bump

First off, Jimmy cracks me up! He is so in awe about how fast the belly grows when you are pregnant. Sometimes we will be walking or just sitting there and I look over and his jaw is to the floor and his eyes look like they have come out of their sockets! Last night he serenaded me with a Fergie impression singing "my bump, my bump, my bump, my lovely lady bump!" He is too funny!

ALSO, I definitely felt the little baby moving around in there last night. I think I felt it a few days ago for only about 3 or 4 seconds but last night it was on a roll! It felt like a little gerbil (or baby I guess) rolling around in there!

I never thought I would have anything to post until I had an ultrasound picture but geez, there is new stuff everyday with this wild and crazy adventure we are on!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the title of your post, too funny! Now I have that song totally stuck in my head. :):)

    ReplyDelete