Monday, June 8, 2009

Last Dr.'s Appointment - 16 weeks

Last week I had a dr.'s appointment. I got to hear my favorite sound right now in the universe..the baby's heartbeat! I think she said it was 150 bpm. She also measured my belly. Apparently right now I should measure in centimeters exactly how far along I am. I was 16 weeks at the time and she measured me at 18 cm. Hmmm...interesting. I don't know what that means! The only other important thing from that appointment that we decided was as of right now I am delivering at Good Samaritan Hospital. My dr. will only deliver at Good Sam or St. Joe's. I just made a quick decision so she could know where I would be going for emergencies. Jimmy and I will have to do a tour to find out. I am pretty familiar with both hospitals though and I think either one will be suited just fine for Baby Messner!

The most exciting thing that happened at the appointment (besides the heartbeat music) was her writing the script for my ultrasound. This will be my very first ultrasound! It is scheduled for the morning of June 22nd and I get to find out what the baby is! Pink with zebra or Green with Zebra...which one? Don't forget to vote on what you think it is! I love hearing what people think the baby will be! :0)

More updates later....

1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    I love your site! How fun. I think with the pinkish background...it will be a girl! Thanks for sharing with me. I look forward to keeping up with it! :)

    ReplyDelete